On the march.

Only you can tell yourself that you can't. Regretting is only good when you learn. Move forward and never back. March on !

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Your voice

I can never forget your voice, Byakuya :) As long as I remember you.
Posted by Shirakaze Shion at 13:52
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (25)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2012 (47)
    • ▼  December (29)
      • Death
      • Only just a dream
      • Yayoiken
      • *Spoiler* Naruto Chapter 614
      • Truth to be told
      • Overdoing things
      • Your voice
      • 21st Dec 2012. World End? My say.
      • Yesterday
      • Sweet Night
      • Slumbering feelings + Last lesson
      • To top it off
      • Confused + work
      • Catching up
      • Jotting down
      • It's just not that easy to make this decision. I'm...
      • An opportunity
      • Overall : A fun and interesting day
      • Bored
      • A comrade
      • Random :D
      • My belief
      • Treat
      • Yoo Jae Suk
      • Monologue or song
      • Deep thoughts
      • First Pay !
      • CLT Course
      • Price to pay
    • ►  November (18)
Shirakaze Shion
Singapore
It's okay if I die trying to reach my dreams because I tried my best.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.