One thing holding me back is my confidence.
Second thing holding me back is my Japanese language skills.
Third thing holding me back is I still haven't earn enough money.
Fourth thing holding me back is this is wayyyy faster than what I had planned.
Fifth thing holding me back is I don't think I am there yet.
Sixth thing is the disappointment I may feel if I get disqualified.
Seventh thing which is holding me back is Poly.
Eighth thing holding me back is.. I am not prepared to leave the people I love behind yet. Maybe 20, yes.
Ninth thing I'm rather terrified.
I have so many worries to name. Was this a test to see how I would fare when I'm given a sudden opportunity? I wonder..
But I'm starting to get scared.. sigh... What should I do... I'm muddled. I'm confused and lost.
But one thing remains clear.. I still want to be a seiyuu.
THIS is my conviction.
I think you should give it a shot. Chances come once in a blue moon.
ReplyDeleteFirstly, if you don't have the confidence, then what's the point of all your hard work?
Secondly, i think this problem can be easily solve with loads of practice. Practice makes perfect, no?
Thirdly, well I guess monetary issues can only be solve by more work? Unless you can find someone which is willing to loan you the amount you need.
Forthly, improvise i guess? :x
Fifthly, if you don't think you're there, then work harder? But don't overwork :/
Sixthly, you need to be prepared to face things like these if you truly want to have a career in this particular area
Seventhly,technically Poly is optional as the law states that one only need to have 10 years of education in Singapore. Poly is more like further studies in other areas
Eighthly, well that just depends on how strong you can be mentally i guess :/
Ninthly, you have you friends and families supporting you. Take this as an opportunity to test yourself. If you can't even past this 'trial', how are you going to face others in future?
Well these are just my opinions i guess :x
You are right. However, it still doesn't ease my fears. I know what you are trying to say. I did think of that too. However, I'm a person who thinks a lot into the future before I make a decision. There are many worries left unsaid. It's easy to say but when it comes to doing it, things are different. Thank you so much for trying to solve the problems I had. Honestly, I will really appreciate it if you would reveal your true identity. I'd rather thank you as a friend than just the person who owns this blog and you as a stranger. Sincerely, Hui Xian.
ReplyDeleteTruthfully speaking i rather be treated as a stranger. It's best if i don't reveal myself. I'm trying to help you solve not because i want your thanks, but just because i rather do something meaningful with my life. I sincerely hope that you fulfill your dreams from the bottom of my heart.
ReplyDeleteI.. have an idea of who you are now. I know you will not tell me even if I guessed it right. I'm sorry. Everyone has the rights to keep mum on the net. Thank you very much, friend.
ReplyDeletemum? Haha you're a funny person. Everyone have their secrets. Some may choose to reveal em' while others prefer to hide. Well i guess i prefer hiding.
ReplyDelete