Only you can tell yourself that you can't. Regretting is only good when you learn. Move forward and never back. March on !
Monday, 3 December 2012
Yoo Jae Suk
This man has captured my attention ever since the broadcast of 'Running Man' a famous variety show. He has great humour like everyone else however his personality was what made me captivated. Often, members would quarrel amongst each other, jokingly of course and he will be the peacemaker and try to calm both parties down. Honestly, I think that's a really good trait. He's down to earth too. Articles have been reporting about him as being a caring and genuine person even off screen. For that I respect him. In one episode of 'Infinity Challenge' members were videoed without them even knowing. Yoo Jae Suk especially did some heartwarming acts. One of which was helping an old lady with her heavy-looking bags. It wasn't organised by the PDs btw. As they need to get back to recording, Gil, loaned his van to the old lady to send her home. Yoo Jae Suk has a splendid personality and even leadership. That's why I think many people looked up to him and even get inspired. Often, when I watch Running Man, I would wish that Yoo Jae Suk would win. Idk it was a feeling that would just occur. Yoo Jae Suk apparently has a lot of concerns deep within himself. Once during Infinity Challenge. HaHa said that Jae Suk was thinking about retirement and he felt shocked that he was already thinking about it. Then he carried on to joke. I will quit the moment you do so as well. But Yoo Jae Suk was serious. Then he told HaHa and the other member within the same tent. You may see me as a reliable and dependent person but with me around it will block your abilities and restrict your potential. God. I can't even imagine how he was so sensitive towards other people. He has so much worries and fear inside him. That's what I thought. On screen he may be all happy and lively but inside, he must have been afraid quite a lot. I can't even imagine how he can still care for others despite himself already being in that uncertain state. Really, I take my hat off him. He seriously is a great role model for the viewers, his acquaintances, his filming personnel and me. I will strive to work hard too! Yoo Jae Suk ! I love you!! Thank you so much for your efforts and please don't give up. I'm sure while you have been there for others, others would do the same for you too. You are one of the bests people I've ever known. Inspire others! I'm sure you'll be able to do it! Thank you<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment