Went for Japanese lessons as usual and later met up with Yi Ting ! :D Together, we went window-shopping and job interview. So mundane ah the interview. Took so long ._.lll Thereafter, we went to Bugis. MRT was packed with so many people. Needless to say, Bugis as well. So with intended goals we went to shop for certain things. I bought a jacket, a cap and a sunglass. Oh and we went to buy friendship bracelets! For Yi Ting, Megan and me :D Decided to go basketball tmr ! :D OH YEAH AND MY MIC CAME TOO WEEE!! :D
Once I reached home, my mood straight away died down. Sigh, became so moody. Felt so bad that I treated my elder brother in that manner. Don't know what came over me .. sigh.
Okay so I was watching running man and somebody whatsapp-ed me xD Shall not mention names ! Hahahas ! So, erhem we sorta get into a conversation after a long while and found out smth really really fascinating. THEY are dating xD OMG . I'm sincerely overjoyed !! The conversation was damn hilarious luh xD Wish them an everlasting relationship. Please-ah, don't make her cry or anything. Do your best ! I know these kinds of things cant be promised so, yeah I understand ^^ And also, treat him nicely okay ! hahahas :D Anyway :) I'm somewhat elated that both of you are together ! Two people whom I really like a lot ^^ Thanks ah. You make the best 'parents' ever ! :) Love you ~
I'm pretty sure that both of you will last long. Because one is thoughtful and the other is sweet :) So yeah I believe in you :D
Having a fever now.. not in my best condition so I shall end the post here :)
Take care n get well soon then. Don't push yourself too hard. haha
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDelete