So, I have been listening to this girl's monologue on Youtube. She also aspires to be a seiyuu :) I'm so glad to meet her ! So, we have been messaging each other on YouTube and I decided to take things further. It's not very convenient messaging on YouTube so we decided to chat somewhere else. So we ended up chatting on Skype ! I created my account for the first time. Hahahas! We exchanged greetings and because both of us are rather shy we didn't have any video chat. Decided to take things slowly and started with just voice calls. At first when she voice called me I was shock LOL. I was really stunned. So she said hello. And first thing that came to my mind. "Wow, she really has a great voice." It was sweet and really gentle. She lives in United States, California, by the way. So it was rather awesome :) We didn't really talk much. For one, we are both shy. Secondly, I didn't have a reliable mic -_- so I couldn't really speak clearly into the system. We later exchanged a lot of topics hahahs I'm really curious about her. She's a great person. AND SHE SAID MY VOICE SOUNDS REALLY COOL LOL. OMG I WAS SO HONOURED. I hope we can both work towards our dream together one day. It really was interesting and fascinating talking to her. But the time gap between our countries was unbelievable. Singapore's time is 8 hrs faster than California so trying to talk to each other was rather difficult. I only have this kind of luxury perhaps for another 2 or 3 weeks. Then I will start to work. Wouldn't have time anymore. I hope we can meet someday. And she's younger than me, mind you. She's 15 :D So I'm the senpai ? hahahahs but really we are more like friends than a senior/junior relationship. No honorifics needed. She said Singaporean's way of pronouncing is rather cute hahahas. I have to agree. I was kind of jittery and keep stuttering over my words ahhhh~! Hazukashii.. sigh the monologue has to be postponed because I don't think I'm able to do it as of now. But regarding things like imitating from various anime, I think I can do that. But not those womanly voice. I can't. Really.
Met Kenji to pay for Kishio Daisuke's BIRTHDAY album ~~ IM SO EXCITED TO GET IT! Feel rather bad that Kenji has to run errands all around Singapore sigh sigh. He was really busy but we got to chat for a moment as he was waiting for the bus, so was I.
On 11th Dec, I'm wondering if we should go for outing or just go shopping. Hmm.. I plan to shop for hat and sunglasses before CLTS POC. Yay! Meeting up with some friends :)
Megan is working. Don't think Yi Ting started working yet. Febbry is in America now! ENVIOUSSS. Yumay is working with Megan if I'm not wrong :) Jean is having holidays I think and she's gonna work at some restaurants soon ~ Well, that's all I know about my friends. Sorry lah, I'm a bad friend hahahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment