Monday, 24 December 2012

Death

Death is a natural occurence. Everyone dies. Without exception.

It was a fine day in school and I just decided to update myself on the newest Bleach chapter. Damn. What a wrong move to make. Why? Because before my pair of eyes, I had to see Byakuya in his near-death state. I could've swore I died on that day. My heart died. My tears were welling. I couldn't concentrate in lessons and all I think about is him. Him. And still him. I skipped ASP as a result. Returned home and cried and cried and cried. My heart was failing me. I cried like a newborn. And it just had to happen again once I became positive after convincing myself that he wouldn't die. I woke up on one fine morning, dreaming about Byakuya. I immediately check Bleach and the next chapter was up. And in that chapter.. Byakuya told Ichigo that he's not going to make it and his regrets etc. Kubo Tite-san drew him until so fuc-in dead-looking. With blood flowing down his temples and the rain made it seemed like he's crying. God, I couldn't take it. It was during my O lvl period, mind you. His zanpakuto shattered. And at the same time, so did my heart. WHY must you do this to me !!

Well.. that's practically what I felt and now I still feel the hurt.

Now, NEJI has to die?! NO!! He's one of my favourite character y'know~!!!! Even if it was to protect Hinata and Naruto.... You shouldn't die Neji !!! You're a fucking genius! How can u just die... and Inoichi and Shikaku....... :'( I'm cryiiiinnggg

No comments:

Post a Comment