Saturday, 1 December 2012

First Pay !

Yes! My pay will come in on the 4th of Dec ! I hope they don't delay payment for I have already made arrangements ! Man, I hope takashimaya will call me soon. I don't feel like working as a waitress or anything.. Cashier would be fine ._. I'm so going to buy Kishio Daisuke's album with my first pay !! I sure hope it doesn't cost too much sigh... Then again, I wish to have a paypal account :( I want a bank card that allows me to shop online. OCBC frank account does nothing at all >:( ANGRY.  So many things I want to purchase online luhhhhh. Sigh. But it's all so complicating, the payments and stuff. It's gonna be tough trying to live in Japan and surviving on my own. So well, just thought of making some friends through social networking. Hope, I meet some reliable friends and not those who are out to target ppl like me bwahahaha ! Well, I'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment