Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Confused + work

Seriously wanna scold some vulgarities but no, I will not reduce myself to that state. *deep breath* I'm so angry at myself. I always fail to get the voice I want to express.. so frustrated, so dejected. At this rate, how can I even say I want to be a seiyuu. Seriously, just thinking about this makes me stupid. Wants to work harder but the feeling of being let down by myself is so.. unbearable. Maybe I'm just tired.. maybe. But it's not an excuse/reason for me to feel this way.

Now even seeing Byakuya makes me frustrated.. not because of him. But damn, how to face up to him like this. He hates weaklings. Rukia also.. sigh. But if anyone say that that's because I'm human, I'll get very pissed off. You don't have to know why. But I'll probably be angry at you for at least a few weeks before my anger simmer down. So watch it..

Went to Liang Court for interview. I feel that they will accept me. Somehow. So I'm waiting for them to call to confirm when I can start work. I just have a few more purchases to be made before I truly, really, leave the money in my bank alone. Planning to really work hard (not even intending to quit no matter how tiring) Will save up as much as I can for the sake of my dreams.

Will dreams, remain just a dream? Or can I make it reality?
It's a battle between myself. A war inside me. Who will remain victorious?       My will? or will pessimism get me in the end?
Being Arashikaze, I won't let negativity pin me down.
You won't win. I am the one who will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment