Sunday, 9 December 2012

Jotting down

Let's list out the scenarios.

If I were to apply for audition
S1 - I failed when poly has not started
Action : Accept it and work harder. Continue on the path I planned before.

S2 - I failed after poly started
Consequences : Miss out on a lot of lessons. Unable to catch up. GPA not good. May need to take longer than just 3 years to complete my poly course. May take 3 years 1 or 2 month.. Which means lesser money earned.. sigh. Then going to Japan will take longer too.

If I succeed it'd be good because that meant that I'll reach my dreams sooner. However, everything will be very rushed. Also.. accommodation and such is probably sponsored for. Lesser worries.

Do I really want to take this path which has opened up before my eyes?
Or just work towards the path which is currently still closed off?

The first path is an opportunity.
The second path is purely a path of hard work, practice and more practice.

Should I go for the audition? I'm afraid S2 might turn out.. It'd be bad.

Sigh maybe I should just stick to my original plan. I can then complete my Japanese lessons and take JLPT N1. Then work part time when I'm in Japan while in seiyuu school. May be more arduous but perhaps I will reap more results. I'm still not ready to venture to things like audition. I don't want to be an overnight star (Not that I am able to be) However, I might actually just be able to let the voice act industries know my existence. Yet, not many are able to wait for 3 years just to get someone like me in the industry. Right. I'll make all these come true through hard work. No more mulling over this.



4 comments: