Met Douglas and Jiayi for dinner today ! It has been awhile since I last saw Douglas, so meeting up with him was a great thing ! He grew rather tall ! Thankfully we met for dinner hahas. Sadly, Ser Hui and Carolyn couldn't make it.. Ate Korean BBQ Chicken ! It was.. spicy !! Douglas ate duck rice hahas ! Jiayi ate Malay food ! It looked appetising :D After we had our dinner, we just hanged out for like 2 hrs or so? Waiting for our dear Ma'am Lolita hahas! Hmm... Douglas went to Value Dollar Shop to get a can of beer root (vanilla) - which he said it didn't taste as good as he thought it would be. Later, I went to get cupwalker! Ordered Pearl Milk Tea ! It was very nice :D Thereafter we just went about anywhere, window shopping and even went to the void deck. Because it rained earlier on, everything was drenched. Couldn't go to the playground :( Sorry, I'm still a kid hhahaha ! Talked a lot about JC... sigh. Only those insiders will know what JC refers to. Discussed about many things as well. Talk about JC spoil my mood. Don't talk already. Around 9, Lolita came and find us. Guess where were we ?? We actually went to Metro's kid section lololol~~ Nice place xD then we just went back to the void deck. Sigh I went crazy. Laughing at my own jokes. Acting as if I'm Gwang Soo hahahhas !!! But overall it was an awesome day ! Love these guys lah !! XD See u all sooon ~~~ :D Thanks Doug, Jy and Lolita !!
Oh and Doug! I will remember to get you an awesome blazer ;)
Hope you find a coffee machine to give to your dad !
Jiayi ah? Hm... I'll find something nice for you after I get my third pay :DD
Lolita ~~ A dinner with you and a certain someone which I'm sure you know who I'm talking about :D Pictures okay!! :>
To myself ah.. Don't be so spendthrift !! Must save hor, for Japan (YOUR FUTURE)
No comments:
Post a Comment