Friday, 21 December 2012

Only just a dream

Woke up but couldn't remember anything much from my dream. As usual, every morning I will think of Byakuya, Rukia, Okiayu-san and Kishio-san without fail. As I thought of Kishio-san my dreams drifted back to me ! >< I can't believe it omg. I talked to him in person and later on we were in a van. OMG. STOP. No more. From here on it's a secret ! AND NO. It's no what you think. Perverts.

I once had a dream about Okiayu-san too ! But I can't tell you much because we never actually talked. I just kinda followed him around. Stalking, you can say. LOL.

Several occasions where Byakuya and Rukia appeared in my dreams. The first time I dreamt about Rukia was when she helped me fight a monster. I didn't know why I was using sode no shirayuki but I somehow forgot the sequence then Rukia appeared. I was saveeed ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment