Today, I went to attend Daryl and Atirah's CLT POC. As they were hosting the event, they mentioned 'to the 37 OCTs here'.
"I could have been the 38th." The moment I thought about it, I cursed myself. But the feelings in me just wouldn't calm down. Seeing them dressed in their No.1 uniform, seeing what they did for CLT course. My heart keeps telling me that I want to be part of this batch CLT's family. Being denial only works temporarily. The moment I sat in front of my computer, the feeling all came gushing back to me. I even thought to myself that I should probably attend next year. The hell am I thinking?? I don't know. What the hell, what the hell, What the hell! Sigh, Ma'am Shakila even asked me why I didn't go. I couldn't say anything because it was personal reasons. Thankfully she said it's okay then smiled. I think she knows. Well.. sigh. Okay, so went to congratulate Daryl and Atirah. Stupid JC was there. So damn hypocrite. Why? On FB he dare to sound like he's angry and in my face he dare to give me his trademark smile. Treat me like what? Sorry hor, I wasn't smiling at you but smirking at you. Look at yourself. What are you teaching me? You're teaching me not to be a hypocrite lah please. Dissatisfied then tell me in the face no need say until nice nice one. Talk about you makes my blood boil. Tch. Had stomachache on the way home, sooooooooo pain. But I endured it T_T
Guess what? I received my beginner certificate !!! YAYY! Last lesson ended with paper test and listening compre. Paper test I had 4 wrong. 3 were misread and 1 was careless ( wrote wrong number ) Otherwise can get full marks leh. Sad. What a pity. Wanna take lesson 2 soon ! Hope they give me a reply :D BTW I'm starting work on Monday !! YAY ! Lai, come support me at Liang Court, Yayoiken !! :D Hahhas must warn you first ah, it's expensive xD Anyway I was looking forward to work there so when I received the call I was over the moon! WHY?! Because Liang Court got a lot of Japanese speaking people and some are Japanese themselves!! OMG !!! I went there for interview on this Wednesday and saw these two cuties ~ So adorable, speaking in Japanese and mind you it's even better than mine and they are just little kids ! Niceeeee <3 So I'm taking this opportunity to learn how to speak like a true/native Japanese :D Yoroshiku onegaishimasu kodomo tachi hahhahas~
No comments:
Post a Comment