Saturday, 17 November 2012

Untitled

I.. No, I'm not having second thoughts of becoming a seiyuu. But I have little confidence in myself. Yes, I may have said so persistently that I will become a seiyuu but words are cheap. I really have little confidence in my abilities. But I don't want to give up. I just need more faith in myself. More hard work. But this isn't going anywhere, what I'm currently doing. I wish, I would be more optimistic. I will keep my goals in sight. I promise never to lose sight of them.

3 comments:

  1. If you really want to become a seiyuu, you can't have little confidence in your abilities can you? Confidence can be built up. I suggest practicing more. Start it small, then when u feel like the time is right, post it up and let others comment on where you can improve further more. It's normal to be slightly pessimistic but don't let it slow you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, thank you so much for the advice ! I will work harder !

    ReplyDelete