A wish that I haven't been able to say.
I haven't really done anything which makes my parents proud. Unlike my brothers. My elder brother may be lazy but when he needs to work hard, he will. He got the top in Normal Academic in his school. I must say, I was envious. But studying just don't suit me. I mean, I dislike having to study what I am not interested in. Honestly, I was pressurized when he achieved that kind of results. I have never dreamed of attaining it. He indeed made my parents proud. Perhaps not just them.. some close relatives too. As for my younger brother. He aspires to be an engineer. He loves robots and hope to build one some day. It's nice to have an aspiration as such. I truly wish that he would reach his goal. I believe he will make a name for himself. He may even be working secretly under the govt to build a mobile suit someday. For the country's sake. Idk, I believe it will happen someday. My younger brother too, is hardworking. Although he really hates losing to me in terms of English but I do think that he has a talent for engineering. As a sister, I'm proud of both of them though I never do show it.
Me?.. I'm not too sure about myself. Although I have achievements in CCA and in running, they never do seem proud. Because they are irrelevant to my future. Whatever I do seems to always go against their wishes. I'm not a daughter to be proud of I guess. That's why I will leave. I will leave and work harder and harder, not giving in and persisting till I reach my goals. But i won't just stop there. I will become a first-class seiyuu. The only time I shall return would be when I'm invited to an event in Singapore. Just like how Kishio Daisuke-san was invited. I will return, only then. No matter what suffering I have to go through, I will make a name for myself. If they're still not proud, I will just keep on working harder.
An unspoken wish.. which is expected to take very long to fulfill.
I will not give in to desperation.
I'm sure that your parents are proud of you in another way. Academics may not be your strong points but at least you put some effort into it which is better then putting 0 effort. At least you have a goal, and a will to reach that goal. Many people have dreams but are afraid to walk towards it as they are afraid of failure. For you I see a teen willing to pay any price to reach her dreams. Where there is a will, there is a way. I'm pretty sure you will achieve the results you earn from your efforts in future. Ganbatte!
ReplyDeleteAs always, thank you for your encouragement! I will definitely not give up. Also, do I by any chance, know you?
ReplyDeleteHaha i have the right to remain silent.
ReplyDeleteThat means I know you hahas okay.
ReplyDeleteyou catch on pretty quick.. hehe
ReplyDeleteCould you be Mark?
ReplyDeleteNop. Not even close. i have no intentions of revealing myself even if you did successfully guess my identity.
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, thank you so much !!
ReplyDeleteNo problem. Just trying to do my best to encourage others.
ReplyDelete