It's been a long time since I've got back to blogger. The purpose of this blog is to record down my struggles and plans to my dream.
8th Nov 2012
The end of my O lvls. Finally. Got to use my computer, and need not worry about my studies for the time being. Most importantly, it was the beginning towards my dream. I've already decided to work hard for my dream and that nothing will prevent me from achieving it. Did research for storyboards, searched for jobs. I had my problems during the O lvl period. Illnesses plagued me and I end up having to pay the humongous fee for my tooth. Mind you, medisave could not help to reduce the fee my parents have to pay. Didn't want to feel indebted before I even start on my dream to go to Japan. Planned to pay them back. 2 days later, I would be going for AFA. And tomorrow, I'll be meeting my NCDCC seniors and friends for dinner. I knew what was gonna happen. In the end, it did happened. But they were not to be blamed.
9th Nov 2012
Went to pay $250 for my Japanese beginner lesson. Spent half an hour trying to locate the place. But it turned out alright, so that was fine. Went to Orchard to find my friend, Jiayi. She is working as a cashier for the European Fair as of now. Went for interview at Takashimaya, Human Resource Department. Went through difficulty trying to find Takashimaya too, but in the end it turned out well. Bought 'Taiwan Retro Black Tea' as I went to find Jiayi. Food there were attracting. Well, including the price hahas. Then, I went to Bossini. Expensive much. Nevermind that. So we headed to Sengkang to meet up with the others. Had a good time catching up with 12 people which includes, Jiayi, Serhui, Nabilah, Lolita, Amelia, Haikal, Nazrul, Kai kiat, Daryl, Alistair and Alif. Didn't really talk much to some but yeah it was quite alright. So it arises the thing I had predicted. CLT. I knew there was gonna be some persuasion. But I was already adamant not to sway in my decisions. I didn't. I knew I wasn't gonna change my mind anymore. I felt bad for those who tried to encourage me but, sorry.. it was a sacrifice I had to make. But luckily, Jiayi, Daryl and Sir Naz didn't try to persuade me because they respected my decision. Sir Naz, I'm not sure, but probably so. And to those who encouraged and persuaded me, I'm thankful and at the same time sorry. I would've love to achieve more but I'm leaving for Japan in 4 yrs time. There was no time to lose. In the end, I had to be mean to Lolita and Haikal so that they would give up. Really sorry for hurting you guys. Trust me, I wouldn't want to. But just the act of having hope in me is alrdy hurting you. Let's end this pain between us. Have a normal connection like before. I'm certain Daryl and Atirah will be able to bring the unit and organization to greater possibilities.
Before I end my post, I would really like to thank Lolita for having so much faith in me. In the end I had to hurt you, I'm sorry.
Also to my batchmates who respected my decision. Thank you very very much. Especially to Jiayi, Serhui and Hwang.
I am indebted to this organization, my seniors and juniors. They made me who I am today. For these past 4 years, I am really thankful. Appreciation is all I have been harboring but now, I need to apologise for take this long leave from my beloved CCA, NCDCC. Thank you.. for the good times.
I will leave no regrets behind.
-Arashikaze
P.S thank you to everyone who have been part of my NCDCC journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment