Yesterday, I went for CJ Night. Hmm, wanted to meet King Records and Danny. Couldn't spot KR and Danny was way too busy. Well, good thing is, I met some new friends!
Age 18 : Abner :) HE CAME TO MY HOUSE BEFORE AND I FORGOT HIM AND HE'S MY FRIEND'S BROTHER AND MY BROTHER'S FRIEND LOL. The world is so small. AND i know him through Kenji -_-"
Next, Age 17: Shi Hao :) He speaks some Japanese and is currently still learning. Interested in drawing and is in a polytechnic studying games related things.
Age 22: Melvin ! He is Shi Hao's friend and knows Kenji as well. Currently in NS and tells us interesting stories. To add on, he also likes to watch anime and introduce them to his friends. He introduced lost canvas to me and I can't wait to watch it. But I have to finish up my work now ah.. :X So probably next time.
And god, yesterday I posted the short clip. Wants to do another one and also, am accepting requests. But don't ask for the impossible >< I will do my best though hahas. Ganbarimasu ~!
May be posting another one tmr or tonight. Hmm.. whenever as long as I have the time ? :)
OH AND I JUST DOWNLOADED KISHIO-SAN'S BIRTHDAY ALBUM !! But I want to buy his actual album :( First time you know, I'm buying somebody's album. If Okiayu Ryotaro has his own albums, I, too wanna purchase it!! :D KISHIO-SAN WA KAKOIIII!! Okiayu-san too xD
No comments:
Post a Comment