Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Food for thought

I think I'm getting depress *laughs*
Being a seiyuu isn't easy huh.. considering that my voice ain't all that good. I will work harder though. No matter how much harder. I will work harder! Hope the microphone I ordered will soon reach my hands. Right now I'm using my camera. Which actually isn't all that bad. But I need one that frees my hand. Sigh. Am I doing it right? I want time to pass faster. I wanna go Japan and learn voice acting already. But for the time being, I'll do what I can do ! Honestly, I will.

Do you guys know Natsu from Fairy Tail? Yes? :) His voice actor is Kakihara Tetsuya.

Great thing and awesome thing about him is, he came all the way from Germany to study voice acting and to become a voice actor. I wanna know what he went through pretty badly. But I guess, I have to experience it on my own too. Perhaps it will be even harder for me. He has a really great voice. Looks good and has a Japanese background. But this isn't going to stop me! I'm having Jap lessons starting from next week. Will do my best to reach N1 in 4 years time. Take JLPT tests too :) Ganbarimasu!

Wish that I can consult him on matters of living aboard etc xD Kishio-san said that seiyuu really don't have much friends as they view each other as rival. I know why, because competition there are all very intense. Very. But, I will not treat seiyuu as rivals but people whom I admire and thankful to work with. Always support them. Hope that one day I'll be able to appear in One Piece xD Since it's said that it will continue for at least another 10 years. I'm excited for it. But let's take things at a time. No rush. But don't slack either. I will do my best to become a reputable seiyuu ! Onegaishimasu, minna!

No comments:

Post a Comment