I'm bacck !
AFA12 WAS AWESOME. SUPERB. FABULOUS. FANTASTIC. GREAT. INCREDULOUS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF INTENSITY OF THIS YEAR'S AFA!! <3
KISHIO DAISUKE KYAAAAAA~!!! :D love love love <3
On 10/11/12
Went there super early with Kenji. Super crowded which I don't like at all :( Thereafter, went doing the shop-sighting alone as I lost sight of Kenji. STRAIGHT TO HORIPRO. WHY? Of course Kishio Daisuke lahh ! >///<
Found out that Sea*A is originally from Singapore, they got scouted then became famous in Japan. I WAS SO BAFFLED. But at the same time, I was inspired. Maybe that can happen to me someday ^^ Later on, Kishio Daisuke appeared ! AWESOME AWESOME AWEESSOMMME ! He is so funny <3 so handsome <3 so cooool! HE'S A SEIYUUU !! :D SUGOI SUGOI ~!! He came out singing then well :D PICTURES :D VIDEOS ! hahahhas! Then we have a Q&A session. Totemo subarashii. He said 'Pikachu' in such a cuteee and adorable manner. OMG KAWAII :) Then we played a game. JANKEN ! First round I lost :( Actually no, I tied with him but in order to lessen the time taken, those who lost/tied will no longer participate. I WAS SO SAD :( I WANTED HIS BOOK SO BADLY.. OMG. :( Later I went to purchase a towel which cost $30! IT'S ALL WORTHWHILE, IM TELLING YOU. BECAUSE I CAN GET AN AUTOGRAPH SESSION AND HANDSHAKING SESSION WITH HIM. YES YES YES !! BUT ... something happened. The session starts at 5:00 but I had to leave due to wedding dinner :( Then I asked to exchange for tomorrow's ticket! YES ! I CAN CHANGE! YAYNESS! SO HAPPPY ! Then I went for HORIPRO'S EVENT ! HE SANG !!^^ OMG I TOOK VIDEO OF IT ! YESSSS ! HE'S SO COOL, SO CUTE, SO HUMOROUS.. AND HE'S A SEIYUU. I WAS SO FULL OF INSPIRATION. OH! Danny asked this "Is there any Singaporean who wants to be a seiyuu!" FUCK AWKWARDNESS ! MY HAND SHOT UP WITHOUT WARNING, EVEN I WAS SHOOOCK >< But I didn't regret it hahahas ! but the after effects was horrendous ! So embarrassed LOL. Wanted to see Kishio Daisuke once more so I tried to find him but to no avail :( sigh.. then I hurriedly went home.
11.11.12
AWESOMEST DAY EVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE. I reached AFA venue at 9.32 ! Straight away head to HoriPro :D But nobody at all. So it's a bit awkward to sit down alone hahahas. Walked around and about 12 I went to HoriPro! Sea*A autograph session which i have no interest luh. BUT 1 WAS THE CRITICAL TIME. IMMEDIATELY SAT DOWN. WANTED TO BE AS NEAR TO HIM AS POSSIBLE OMGG ! When he appeared. BOOOM! SCREAM!!!! LOL. He sang as he came out. Stupid me, I forgot to bring the box of battery and memory card which I have prepared in case i need to take a lot of pics and stuff :( but dumb dumb me sighhhhh.. Then ! Almost the same thing repeated yesterday ^^ BUT SO SHIOK PLS. I DON'T MIND REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. TOO AWESOME . WAY TOO AWESOME. Then autograph session! SO MANY PEOPLE SIAAA ! SO POPULAR <3 YAPPARI SEIYUU WA SUGOI ! :DDD Then I previously prepared a gift for him !!!! OMG I TALKED TO HIM IN JAPANESE KYYYA I WANT TO DIE NOW OMG OMG OMG .LOL. NO CANNOT DIE. HAVENT BECOME SEIYUU DIE FOR WHAT! i was sooooo excited omg omg omg . Almost forgot to handshake ahhahahs. Baka desu ne... ! I told him "kore, presento desu" Then he smiled omg omg i died. LOL. If it's Byakuya I'd faint on the spot please. LOL. OMG HE SAID "Arigatou" OMG OMG I.. I AHHHH~~ FANGIRLLLLL :D HANDSHAKE WITH HIM OMG OMG I WANT TO CRY OMG. SEIYUU LEH. SEIYUU IS LIKE GOD TO ME SIA. OMG :( HIS HAND WAS SOOOO WARM OMG :) MY HAND WAS FEELING RATHER COLD THAT TIME BUT MY FACE DAMN HOT. I THINK I WAS BLUSHING BEFORE HE EVEN CAME OUT OMG. SIAO LIAO XD I REALLY LIKE OLDER MEN I GUESS. HE'S 38 THIS YEAR, BORN ON MARCH 28, 1974 ! EH WAIT OMG WTF?! OMG WTF?! HE... HE... SAME AGE AS MY MOTHER OMG! NANDA KORE!!!!!!!!! NANDA?!!!! SHIRANAKATA!! SUGOIIIIII SERIOUSLY?! OMG ? HAHAHHAHAS ! ALSO OKIAYU RYOTAROU !! NOT TO FORGET HIM OF COURSE. I'VE NEVER XD! He's 42 .. gonna go 43 on Nov 17 ! YAY SAME BIRTHDATE XD omg. HE IS 3 YEARS OLDER THAN KISHIO ! OMG SENPAII! XD sugoi na!!!!! kore !! xD HAHAS ! So happpy omg. I was the happiest girl ever !! omg omg omg XD Went for Danny choo's talk, SPHERE APPREARANCE ! SUGOI DESU. They dubbed live! AWESOME STUFF PLEASE. REALLY AWESOME. IF I HAD THE ENERGY I WOULD'VE SCREAMED MY LUNGS OUT BUT I WAS TIRED BEYOND WORDS, HAVING TO STAND FOR SO LONG. But it was all worth it! Danny said, he is finding some talented ppl, wow! I wonder if he's seeking for seiyuu ! WENT BACK TO HORIPRO BOOTH HAHAS! YOU KNOW WHAT?! MAY'N WAS HAVING HER AUTOGRAPH.. OMG IT WAS SO FREAKING DAMN LONG. LONGER THAN KISHIO-SAN! THERE WAS AT LEAST A HUNDRED PEOPLE. GREAT AND COOOL! BUT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO KISHIO'S APPEARANCE THE MOST. SUGOI DESU TOTEMO ! i sat next to a cosplayer. We strike a conversation when she said Kishio is sitting there. I WAS LIKE OH YEAH OMG. Then after that I asked her where she is from. She said Thailand. I was like wow ! That's cool. I have 2 friends from Thailand who came here to study. Then, I asked her how old was she. SHE SAID 25. 25? 25?! OMG SHE LOOKED LIKE MY AGE PLEASE. OMG . I WANTED TO SAY "Your parents allow you to come so far?" LOL 25 LEH 9 YRS OLDER THAN ME. AND THIS IS THE AGE I WAS AIMING TO COME BACK TO SINGAPORE LOL OMG. COOL LEH. Then he did KANAME'S VOICE . OMG SO DAMN NICE SO DAMN EFFING NICE !!! *___* I WAS ENTRANCED BUT STUPID CAMERA NO MEMORY. FFFFFF. SUGOI DESU. HONTOU NI. THEN JANKEN AGAIN. I TIED AGAIN FIRSTROUND. DAMN WHY.. WHY WHY?!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED :((((((( The girl went up to receive she almost cry. OMG I ALSO WANT LEHHHHH :( PLEASE COME AGAIN SOON. I REALLY WANTED TO SEE YOU OFF. WAITED AND WAITED FOR YOU TO COME OUT IN THE END YOU WERE GONE LIKE THE WIND. IN SILENCE. I WAS SO CRESTFALLEN.. I WANTED TO THANK YOU BUT.. WELL. SIGH. Then I really wanted the poster of you!!! I loitered there for like an hour plus plus. Around HoriPro's booth. Wow please. Then when they started clearing, i see ppl nvr ask then take away the posters. I was so appalled. It is the same like stealing.. I didn't want to. Not because I'm scared. Because I'm upholding my values. Integrity! I waited sincerely and patiently for people to come and clear it. This man, Japanese, came. I asked if I could have the poster, he told me to wait and called the management team, I think.. Then he asked which one. Then I said the one with Kishio's face. Then he said, 'Only?" I replied yes. Then he said, "seriously?" Then I nodded. Greediness is a bad virtue. Having one is already awesome. :DDD wanted it for so long. He is so damn good loooking !! XD I went out of the entrance and came back in because I wanted to thank the staffs of HoriPro. But they were all busy at work.. so I wrote it down on the back page of the daishaku leaflet. I hope they understand hahahas. Was really glad. Then when i was leaving, this guy, stopped me. He wore a tag saying 'crew' I was like o.o! Then he asked me whether I was snooping around trying to get posters. I was at first shock but didn't want to reveal too much as the Japanese man who gave me the poster told me to keep it a secret. So my lips were sealed :D I told him I wanted to thank the horipro staffs for their hardwork etc. Then he asked me why. Then I said because they brought with them a rather rare and special guest, Kishio Daisuke. I was sooo fascinated. LOL. Then he asked me to give him my email. WOW I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. NVM EMAIL ONLY, GIVE. AHHAAS ! URESHIKATTA ! demo.. chotto sabishidatta na... datte Kishio-san ni wa aimasen :( Hope he comes back once more! HORIPRO STAFFS WERE AWESOME, THANK YOUUU ! <3 100STARS!!
arigatou !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment