Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Thoughts

I can't help but fear what is going to happen in the future. I'm scared that I won't be able to attain my dreams. Not being able to meet them. Not be able to go to Japan. I can't imagine a life without all these. Though at present, I am still working hard, I still can't help but fear. I think I'd rather die than not being able to reach my dreams. Saying that, even if I die trying to reach my dream, that would be fine. I will pull through this, no use thinking so much and only get swallowed in misery and negativity. I will attain my dreams. Trust me. I'm not going to give up. Never. Even if I have to climb or crawl to reach my dreams, I will. MY resolve, will never die. It will never lose to this world. I will show you. Show you that I can do it. Even though it may be harsh, tough or whatsoever.
                       GIVE UP ON ME GIVING UP
Kishio-san. Okiayu-san. Matte kure, itsuka.. kimi tachi no tokorode ikun da. Zettei ikun da. ORE WA AKIRAMENAI DAKARA.

2 comments: