Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Work

We should never work forever for others. Instead we should take up a form of business. You never know when you might get retrenched due to economic crisis. And if that happens, what would you do. You can't do anything but find another employer but it won't happen. Why? Because it's in an economic crisis period. No one in the right mind will hire more people because that will only increase their expenses. Even those in the job may experience a cut in wages. So, the best thing is to be the owner of your on business.

Well anyway, that was just my view. I'm thinking of actually starting a small business. Maybe online. I'm just speculating my chances of getting it to work. I had intended to start a blogshop in the past but nah.. that requires too much money. And well, I'll try to do some small business due to the revenue I have at hand. Okay wow. Maybe I'll need my parents' support. Not sure if it will work out but oh well, might as well give it a try. Hm. Need to do more research just in case there is already a business like this in SG.

No comments:

Post a Comment