Tuesday, 5 March 2013

What is life to you?

"Remember that if you start listening to others telling you what you should or should not be doing - it will become a habit and you will end up living the life of others until the day you die."

Even if the dream I follow won't earn me much to survive in this society, I still like what I will be doing in future because it has always been what I want. You can't force me to take up a career which I have no interest towards even if it will secure my future.

I don't want to live a life that is manipulated by others. Others deciding what I should do, how I should live. If so, I won't be me. I would be just a mere puppet dancing in other peoples' palms. Which I would much rather die. Honest.

So, don't dictate what I should do with my life or anybody's life in fact. I will not regret how I wind up in the future because of my own decisions.

And also, your opinions does not concern me. If I let it bother me, my resolution isn't great enough to propel me forward. That's why I will not let you have your ways. You can say all you want and you can even resort to any means to try and stop me.

Continue trying but even so, you will not reach my level of determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment