Back to blogging. Nope, I'm not free from work yet. In fact I have work in two hours time OTL
Well, guess what? I recently bought a Rode NT1-A mic :) Pretty cool huh? Reason why I did that was because my computer really sucks at recording. Even if I buy a USB mic, there will be loads of buzzing sounds after the recording. So to hell with it :)
So.. because of some misunderstanding of the mic, I have to purchase another item which is a xlr-usb cable/adapter. I decided to purchase Shure X2U because it is well recommended by many.
And recently, I went K-boxing with two of my friend YT and Megan :) Awesome session. Sang for 3 hrs. Sigh but it was still short. 3hrs ain't enough to catch up on some stuffs we did. Geez.
Lessons are great so far. te-form is hard to master but okay ! With more practice and hardwork nothing is impossible!
Kaiji-chan is heading over to Japan during April :( I'm so envious because she gets to go during the cherry blossoms period. She's kinda worried about getting around in Osaka even though she knows a lil bit of Japanese. I understand that xD
So I met Ringo-kun and Yukina-chan in class. Actually we just got to know each other despite being in the same class for elementary 1 and 2. Awesome people :)
Work has been a headache. Can't wait to finish work on the 25th of March! Ganbatte!!
I feel that work for me is just earning money and gaining new experience. Never making friends. Because I'm just a part-timer who worked only for 3 short months. True, feelings and emotions exist. But, it's short. I can tell because I know. We will soon be strangers with memories. Never friends to begin with. Because I come and go. I don't forget you but I won't bother catching up with you. That's my personality. Unless except we spend years together. I also find myself enjoying company of my age. It has been quite fun working at my workplace. But still, it's not my kind of thing. So, I'm taking a leave from there.
So! I found this anime band and am interested to join it as a vocalist. Oh well! I shall just give it a shot :) No harm anyways. It'll be cool if I can join for another 3 years for I am going over to Japan as promised to myself. I believe this is another step to my goal! :D
"If you allow people to dictate what you do, you are nothing more than a puppet."
No comments:
Post a Comment