Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Contradicting

3 years is a long but short time. Contradicting, I know. But it's true.

This 3 years is just a bother. Why? Because it means my ambition to become a voice actress/enroll in a voice acting school gets somewhat delayed. And you know. I really feel like flying to Japan at this precise moment. Oh well. This is how it became a long 3 years. And short? Well.. it's short because I wouldn't be able to see my friends nor family 3 years later. Kinda sad for me. And right now, everyone is so busy. I don't even have much time for myself too. Been working and working. Just to save up enough to get me to Japan, rent an apartment, buy warmer clothing (perhaps I will do shopping here in SG since it's far cheaper xD ) and you know, feed myself hahahs. And lastly not to forget my enrollment fees. Just wondering whether I have to pay taxes hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment