There are times when we often get depress with ourselves. The feeling of not being able to do anything.. the feeling of being useless. The feeling when you ask yourself, "Is this really what I want? Why? Why do I want such thing in the first place?" When you can't get an answer, you tell yourself that maybe this is not what you want to achieve/have in life. Then another big question comes and hit you in then face. "If so, what do I want? What do I want in life? What's my purpose?"
Honestly speaking.. even I do get depress and have low esteem in myself. I frequently get myself lost in this situation. I thought nothing about myself changed. But I realised that as my rants/feelings about my voice acting skills near the end I started to cheer myself up. Because there's no one who can do that but me. No one who can fulfill what I want but me. I'm the only one who can find out for myself whether this is what I truly want. If I succumb to negativity I will forever be unable to commit myself to anything. If I give up at this point, everything would be meaningless. What's the point. Rather than being pessimistic, I would rather rant and get myself more hyped up for my dreams. As soon as I start doing this, I become happier and more goal-driven. Yes, this is my power. I will not give up easily. Wait for me, I'm coming towards you no matter what!
Seiyuu, ore wa naru !
No comments:
Post a Comment