Monday, 8 April 2013

Everything

I'm not sure how to put a word to this feeling. It just seems that everything is going further and further away from me. I think I'm going to lose myself soon. I need to pull myself together, I know that. But I don't know what has beaten me. Maybe I've let it won me over. Or maybe my confidence.. oh wait did I have such a thing from the beginning? I guess not. I'm frail. Weaker than anyone else.

Hah. What do I hope to achieve seriously. Someone without a talent like me. Without any potential. No one would even consider me if I do become a seiyuu. I'm defeated. Then what do I live for? Born without talent nor potential. Hard work.. so what. Hahahaha. I'm making a fool outta myself. I thought it would pay off. I'm dumb. Immature. As I'm typing this. The me inside is denying all this. Stop it. No use being denial alright. Why can't you just face up to the truth. You're useless. Worthless. What can you do? You won't amount to anything.

Stop consoling yourself. Give up. Give up. Give up!!

And yet, the me inside is still trying to fight what I'm writing.

I'm stuck.

Hold on? Stop?

I can't make it out anymore.

I'm restricted.. by my own incapability.

You are not qualified to be.

I don't need anyone's encouragement. Because they know nothing about me. Plus.. I'm pretty sure I would rise again to fall and this repetition will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment