Tuesday, 8 January 2013

The thing called love is amusing yet bewildering

There is a difference between a dream guy and a real guy. Dream guys are hard to find. In this world, it will be even lesser than 1% yet one can't help but wish they meet a guy they want. My dream guy will always be Byakuya. Always. I will meet him, I'm sure. After my death, that is.

I like guys who chase after girls but I don't really mind taking the initiative to ask a guy out. However, I prefer the first one to the latter because it feels a lil weird to me. I tend to like older men because they behave in a more mature manner. I like men who are protective, but not over-protective as they might restrain what you will do in the future. Guys who are not overly reserved but are cool is appealing to me. I like men with tall stature (at least taller than me) I love deep voices. Appearance matters but personality is even more important. I tend to stay away from guys who sing praises for girls. Although they may be trying to be nice but I see it as flirting. I prefer reliable guys to rich guys. Faithful to wild. I like it if guys like you and they tell you. Although you may not reciprocate their feelings, it at least made them feel better rather than keeping it in their hearts. The faster they get over it the better.

3 comments: