English translate
-Here I go-
A: ahh, I'm hungry~ Give me homo ~
B: Homo?! What are you intending to do?!
A: If you give me homo, I will eat them ~
B: Homo are humans, are you intending to eat humans?!
A: I wonder if it's nice~ it looks nice ~
B: Are you by any chance sick today?
A: Do you want to eat too, brother?
B: eh..eh..eh..EH?!
A: It'll definitely be tasty ~ I'll go buy some ~
B: It's alright, I'll give it a pass. Wait.. you can buy homo?
A: Do help yourself ~
B: N-No.
A: Hey brother.
B: What is it this time?
A: What do guys feel like? Feel as in.. does it feel good? Better than girls?
B: Oh.. Well.. I feels quite normal I guess - HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?!
Hai, it's done.
Thank you~
Everyone, thank you very much.
Eh.. I will work even harder ! See you!
No comments:
Post a Comment